4/4 ends with lumber doors (was: Stan Rydarowicz Resin Parts)

Scott Pitzer

I know there were Milwaukee rib side cars with 4/4 ends and lumber doors. I
did one on a model which would have looked pretty good if I had carefully
CENTERED it on the end! I don't know if this is a Milwaukee version Sunshine
offers. I made mine by heavily modifying an MDC.
I was working from a Mainline Modeler article circa '88. The one that gave a
run down of variations among the rib side cars-- but left you in a daze
because all the photos showed RENUMBERED cars!
Scott Pitzer