Molded plastic T section "BETTENDORF" freight car trucks NOT having wire springs

Max Robin

Hi folks:

As an ardent modeler of the NYC freight equipment in service from the mid-teens thru the late 1950s, I am actively seeking a significant volume of  high quality T section “BETTENDORF” 4 wheel freight car trucks.  The NYC was an extremely large purchaser of this style of trucks, especially for use on hopper cars and other high volume mineral hauling cars.  If you don’t know of any plastic ones, I’ll gladly take high quality brass trucks (preferably unequalized and equipped with Code 88 wheels sets).

Thanks for any help or pointers.

Max

email:     m_robin@...

smail      Cheat River Engineering Inc.

               Max S. Robin, P.E.

               P. O. Box 289

               Denville, NJ 07834

voice:     973-945-5007 (8:00am – 10:00pm M-F), (11:00am – 11:00pm WE & HOL.

)