Re: E&P Associates 58 ft depressed Center flat car

Schuyler Larrabee

Brian, those are also ERIE cars. Check out George Elwood's site for the
following photo and diagrams.

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie-f7268.jpg

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie-frt-2-5.gif

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie-frt-2-6.gif