From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Brian Carlson
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 5:45 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] E&P Associates 58 ft depressed Center flat car

While at a train show I pick up an E&P Associates General Steel Industries
58 ft Depressed center Flat car. It was made by Samhongsa. It has solid
bearing trucks. It was an impulse buy but it was going for less than what
Walthers asks for their passenger cars now. It lists Roads as MP, ICG (who
before the merger) SOO, B&O, SCL, CEI, LV, SR. Anyone know where I can find
out more prototype information? Where these car covered in a Car Builder's
cyc?

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga, NY