2014 NERPM is May 30-31 in Conn.; seeking clinics and presenters

Dave Owens

Folks:

This year's New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet is Friday
and Saturday, May 30-31, at the Canton Community Center in Collinsville, Conn.

We're planning a full array of clinics and programs, a DCC round table,
at least one hands-on clinic, a white elephant table, a raffle with
spectacular contributions from the finest manufacturers and retailers,
and a host of
great manufacturers and vendors, including Bob's Photo, Ron's Books
and Funaro & Camerlengo, Atlas and Rapido.

We'll also have layout open houses on Sunday, June 1.

Do you have a clinic or program you'd like to present? We'd love to
hear from you. I can be reached at neprotomeet@gmail.com.

For more information, please visit our website and join us at
Facebook.com/nerpm.

Any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

P.S. -- Please excuse the cross posting. Since we are non-profit and
scramble to pay for the meet, one of the free ways we reach people is
through various email lists. Thank you.

--
2014 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
May 30-31, 2014 (Always the weekend after Memorial Day)