From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:57 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] RE: Three Athearn Chemical tanks needed for new Resin kits

I was able to secure the three needed contributions and thank you to the contributors! Just to gossip a little if you like tank cars you might want to be setting some coin aside because we are going to see some neat stuff flowing from the resin spigot. If resin has not seduced you as yet, it may be time to "Cowboy Up!"

Bill Welch