From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Steve and Barb Hile
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:00 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Eras, Paint Schemes and Slogans - the problem ...

I don’t recall seeing any mention of the Steam Era Freight Cars website.  There is a lot of very useful information there and the technical backbone to continue to build, but I don’t know if anything is still being actively added.  Rob Adams?  What’s up with the site?

http://www.steamerafreightcars.com/

Steve Hile