From: Benjamin Hom
To: STMFC
Sent: Sun, Mar 2, 2014 7:45 am
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Tichy's USRA SS Rebuilt P&LE ~ PMcKY 40 foot box

I wrote:
"In this case, the Tichy model only represents a total of 492 cars (Lots 630-B
and 638-B), compared to 3833 cars (Lots 654-B, 657-B, 664-B)."

So to complete the thought, 3833 cars (Lots 654-B, 657-B, 664-B) as represented
by Sunshine 64.3.
http://www.sunshinekits.com/sunimages/sun64a.pdf

This is just one example - nobody has done (or shared) a truly comprehensive
analysis of the NYC freight car fleet to truly identify gaps in available
models.

Ben Hom

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional