From: "Tom Baker" <bakert@andrews.edu>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Working with dry transfer decals.

This is an interesting point: I never thought of transferring the dry
transfer to decal paper, coating that with Dullcote or some such
product, and then effecting the transfer. I have never been successful
with dry transfers. Thank you for the tip that will be useful since I
have a number of dry transfers that could be used with this method.

Tom Baker

---

Yahoo Groups Links