Re: Sunshine resale values..

asychis@...

But Allen,

If you are dead and buried, why would a loss of interest in transition era modeling be of any concern at all?  This is a curious thread.  We have a lot of kits out there, and others still being produced by Westerfield et al., yet we bemoan the "end of kit building."  I guess we must have too much of a really good thing, and can't accept the fact that life is good right now, and for years to come for transition-era resin kit builders.  I cannot for the life of me think of another craft-type hobby where people complain that they can have too much available.  I ain't never had too much fun!

Jerry Michels