From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>
Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 3:45 PM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] CRI&P 53' war gons

Sunshine did, I think

At 3/5/2014 04:23 PM Wednesday, you wrote:
Does anyone make this car without the wood sides molded in?

Brian Ehni

On Mar 5, 2014, at 9:17 AM, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net> wrote:

Richard is it possible that the corrugated panels are actually drop-doors
from General Service style gondolas? They kinda look that way to me, and I
think Rock Island had a supply of those cars built in the 1930's?
Tim, they appear to be either Dreadnaught drop doors with one edge cut off
or Dreadnaught gondola ends cut in half.

Richard Hendrickson