Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 12:15 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine resale values..Now tools

Jack.

  Trust me, it took a long time with a pin vise.  With the Foredom, I can do 25 cars in just over 30 minutes.  I know it is hard to believe but I timed it once.  Have to keep the RPMs high to keep the bit from walking.  This also keeps them from breaking. Why not a Dremel??   Too big and not enough control.    Dennis