Re: CRI&P 53' war gons

Tim O'Connor

Ross I keep trying to send replies to your twinstarcars at yahoo.com
email address, and Yahoo keeps sending me rejections. Do you have an
alternative email address that works?

Tim O'Connor

All the standard kits have had fully molded sides. There was one resin kit which I don't remember the MFG that did the TOFC car. I personally built a fixture for my router table that can be adjusted to take off as little as .001". I have 5 cars in my UFO pile that need the the hitches completed now that I have the US Patent showing the design of the hitch.
I also have a couple more with the sides thinned and will be using the Detail Associates drop bottom gon doors to complete the sides.
Ross