Re: My Drill: My Favorite Tool

The idea for that drill was John Romberger's.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Mar 7, 2014, at 8:28 AM, <fgexbill@...> wrote:

The talk of building models and drilling provoked me to offer up info about the drill I use. I think I have mentioned this before but in case I have not, I have used a small drill cobbled up by Brian Ehni back when he owned a hobby shop about two decades ago. A photo of can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/njb94c1vwy7z1ov/Pattern%20making%20for%20resin%20kits.pdf

It is slide #22. It is powered by a small power pack attached by alligater clips and a gripped around the"Holland" can motor. The chuck is a Dremel. This particular chuck will only hold a #79, but that is fine with me. It is very light and makes drilling a pleasure. I would be lost without it.

Bill Welch