From: Tim O'Connor
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2014 9:33 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] RE: BLI USRA steel box cars

Ben

I totally agree with that, although these particular cars started to
disappear from the NYC roster very quickly in my era of interest which
starts in the late 1950's. By the mid-60's the NYC system was selling
off large numbers of more modern 40ft box cars. I am very interested
in modeling cars sold on the 2nd hand market in my time period.

Tim

...or you could use them as NYC cars, seeing that the USRA-design steel boxcars
are easily the most under-represented cars on ANY layout.
Ben Hom

Yahoo Groups Links