projects and more projects

Bill Lane

Enzo & all,

We are NOT asking for project anyone’s suggestions because some of the first items made are going to be things WE want. Further we are not likely to ask for suggestions for quite some time – if ever. Any person here has a wish list probably of some very obscure items, and none are going to be the same to each other. We are not chasing down each scale’s missing list and filling every micro-need.

What we ARE looking for is these items - however obscure - designed by the person that WANTS them and wants Jackson Standard to make it for them. It is YOU starting your own line of items. In some sense it IS a tall order but I have been making items for my personal use and occasional sale for 8 years now. http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm It is not that difficult. While I have not made a complete car I could have! Also your item does not have to be a complete car. Think of the laundry list of detail parts your particular obsession is missing.

The point is - sending emails with a wish is not going to do it. That is WHY your item has not been made yet. You have to get some skin in the game. If you want anything badly enough it can and will happen. We are just providing a LOCAL more modeler friendly place to produce your items.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Custom Train Parts Design
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL