From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Eric Neubauer
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:59 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [STMFC] J.W. Ellsworth Coal GL design cars (UNCLASSIFIED)

This was my first thought since they appear to be related to PRR, however I was un able to find any likely number series. 1,000 cars would be hard to hide.

Eric N.

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Eric;

Have you looked into whether or not they were sold to the PRR? Many coal companies that bought PRR class clones did this when economic downturns necessitated sale of assets. PRR rostered many ex-coal company hoppers.

Elden Gatwood