Re: Orderly & Efficient storage of paint

Rod Miller

On 3/23/14, 2:41 PM, fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com wrote:
Since the first of the year I have been trying to bring more order and
efficiency to my painting setup and the one remaining frustration is how to
store paint so that there is not just a bunch of bottles on a shelf or in a
box. I would prefer some kind of stand that would permit me to see the labels
and that made efficient use of space. I would also like something I can just
purchase. I am curious if people on this list have found a solution? Thank
you! Bill Welch
In the past the paint manufacturers offered racks for
hobby shop display of their paint products. You might
be able to find such racks from hobby distributors who
carry paints or directly from the manufacturers.

Rod
--

Custom 2-rail O Scale Models: Drives, | O Scale West / S West
Repairs, Steam Loco Building, More | 2015 Meet is Feb 5 - 7