Re: Steam freight car modeling tools - a decent pair of tweezers

Tom Vanwormer

I was given a pair of Surgical Tweezers by my wife's surgeon after he removed her stitches long ago.  It seems most of the instruments are now "throw aways."  I now "swear by" rather than "swear at" them.
Tom VanWormer
Monument CO

Marty McGuirk wrote:

I've had it with the collection of "Tool Man" and "Tool Lady" tweezers - I spent a frustrating half hour looking for a part that I managed to flick halfway to the next dimension last night...only to find it on the floor under the modeling desk, pick it up, and flick it off into space again.

Anyone have a recommendation on a pair of modeling tweezers that they absolutlely love? I'm afraid most of mine are going to end up stuck in the wall after being tossed in frustration.

TIA,

Marty McGuirk