Re: Steam freight car modeling tools - a decent pair of tweezers

Armand Premo

Join the club Marty.It's all in the game----- Original Message -----
To: STMFC
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:30 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Steam freight car modeling tools - a decent pair of tweezers

I've had it with the collection of "Tool Man" and "Tool Lady" tweezers - I spent a frustrating half hour looking for a part that I managed to flick halfway to the next dimension last night...only to find it on the floor under the modeling desk, pick it up, and flick it off into space again.

Anyone have a recommendation on a pair of modeling tweezers that they absolutlely love? I'm afraid most of mine are going to end up stuck in the wall after being tossed in frustration.

TIA,

Marty McGuirk