Accurail Single Sheathed Box Car - Straight Sill

Rossiter, Mark W <Mark.Rossiter@...>

I am looking for an article that appeared in one of the modeling magazines back in the 1990’s that described replacing the stock fishbelly underframe on an Accurail single sheathed box car with a straight sill.  I am aware of the Tim T. Swan article that appeared in the June 1997 issue of Model Railroading, but that is not the article I had in mind.  A search using the TRAINS.COM magazine index was of no further help.  I’m hoping someone on this list has more organized reference notes than I do.

Mark Rossiter