Re: Sunshine Type 30 and other tanks

Tom Madden

> Does the return of the patterns mean that the X-3 kits are no longer available?

> Wayne M. Dzwonchyk

It's probably moot, Wayne. Martin didn't order any of the X-3 shells after August 2009. Judging by the prices those kits go for on eBay, I'd assumed they were long out of production. From time to time there are rumors of styrene X-3s appearing, but from whom and when I have no idea. As for the patterns, they were Frank's, and after he did the improved Type 30 pattern he allowed as how he'd have done the four X-3s with the domes in place if he were to do those over. So I sent them back to him.

Tom Madden