Re: Fine Wire Screen Material Found in my Kitchen

Scott H. Haycock

I found some ribbon at Walmart that was made of a sheer material that looks just like miniature screen. It is much more see-through than most metal screen that I've used, like the Clover House stuff.    I bought a 2-1/2" wide roll (a lifetime supply) for a few dollars.

Scott Haycock
Modeling Tarheel country in the Land of Enchantment

I looked at the mesh teabag photo, found the Haney cachet bags and Googled white mesh bag that led to organza party bags. They're all over the internet but I landed at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/White-Organza-Wedding-Favor-Package/dp/B0009YUKAW
I'll bet they can be found at Hobby Lobby or a party store. And probably organza cloth comes in different grades, mesh and weave.

Randy Danniel