Re: HO Scale Truck Document

Tony Thompson

Richard Hendrickson wrote

I will just add that if Athearn makes more trucks than the number of freight car models they intend to produce and adds them to their truck inventory, I’ll add them to my truck document.  Otherwise, what’s the point?

       This aspect of Athearn's business is not easy to delve into. They have a parts list on line, but as that very list concedes (in small print, roughly in these words), if you don't find it in the list, contact us directly, as not all parts are shown in the web listing. That's how I found the MDC 100-ton truck was available, by direct email to Athearn. So I would warn against assuming that if you don't find it easily, it must not exist.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history