X29 498539

Bill Lane

In my quest for porthole window X29 that were tool or other MOW cars I bought a photo of X29 498539 from Bob’s photos this weekend. The photo date was August 1 1970 and has a very simple late PRR scheme – just PRR and the car number in large letters. Thinking I could back date imagineer it to a 1956 scheme, now I see 498539 was not a X29 series in the 1955 ORER.

So I am not any farther along in trying to get photos of real X29 cars that had porthole windows.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Custom Train Parts Design
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL