Bowser PRR H30 and N&W HC1 covered hoppers

Robert kirkham

Hi there – saw the announcement of these cars and after a frustrating search of the list messages to locate previous discussions (some but not what I’m looking for) I’m wondering two things I hope some on this list can help with:
- how accurate are the models for the two railroads listed above?  (i.e. is this a PRR model in N&W paint, vice versa, or something short of both)?
- what is the chance of either car getting to port in Canada on the Pacific Coast post-WWII?  I’m not sure what commodities they were used for in the immediate post war era.

Thanks in advance.

Rob Kirkham