From: STMFC@... [STMFC@...] on behalf of Nelson Moyer [ku0a@...]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 4:15 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Brake Hose mounting Brackets

Hi Tech Details HO AAR Air Hoses, 22 in. with or without brackets. I use Precision Scale 39156 brackets, since they most closely approximate those found on most CB&Q cars. The PS metal brackets are a royal pain to drill out, but they look good on cars. The flexible Hi Tech Details air hoses are a huge improvement over Kadee plastic or PS metal air hoses, but they are pricy.

Nelson Moyer