Re: Sanborn signals

A&Y Dave in MD

Search Google books with term "sanborn signal railroad" and a drawing in American Engineer, Car Builder, and Railroad Journal Volume 71, page 878 appears.  Should help.

David Bott

On Apr 8, 2014, at 11:33 AM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...> wrote:

I have a friend (John Romberger) who is looking for information on these. I
must confess I¹ve never heard of them. Can anyone here help?

"I am trying hard to get back to the model bench after a long hiatus and
have been tinkering with an old CNW depot kit and Sanborn signal kit. I
don't really have any good close up pictures of a Sanborn to understand all
the pieces and how it was illuminated. Can you point me to some drawings or
close up pictures? I am a member of the historical society and poked around
on the website but sorta got overwhelmed and fell asleep looking for
pictures."

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni