From: Bruce F. Smith<mailto:smithbf@auburn.edu>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 3:07 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Pennsy N6B Wood Caboose color

Paul,

What scheme are the cabin cars and what year do you model? These matter!

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
[STMFC@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of
chris_hillman@msn.com<mailto:chris_hillman@msn.com>
[chris_hillman@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:57 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Pennsy N6B Wood Caboose color

What color were the Pennsy N6B Wood Cabooses painted? I have some
Walthers N6B's and need to weather them. They're a redish-dark brown,
maybe Tuscan red? Just want to get a weathered-color more "correct".

Thanks, Paul Hillman