From: Mike Brock
To: STMFC
Sent: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 5:54 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Larry Kline

I have the sad duty to confirm Andy Carlson's message and to inform the
STMFC that Larry Kline passed away today. Larry, of course, was a
significant and long time member of the STMFC and was a yearly clinician at
Prototype Rails in Cocoa Beach.

I have no details yet, I received word from Dick Flock through John Wilkes.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner