Re: Larry Kline

Matthew Hurst

My condolences go to his family and all friends. Although we had only spoken in email and on occasion face to face, he was always very friendly and willing to share incite. He will be sorely missed.

Matthew Hurst

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:52 PM, "MDelvec952@..." <MDelvec952@...> wrote:

Very sad news. The loss of one of our crowd is always sad, but as a member of the editing class who produced a fine and very useful magazine for the P&LE Historical Society, his loss will touch thousands across generations.  I hope "The Little Giant" continues in his absence and that Larry's research and record-keeping is preserved.  He was a very good man.

Mike Del Vecchio

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Brock
To: STMFC
Sent: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 5:54 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Larry Kline

I have the sad duty to confirm Andy Carlson's message and to inform the
STMFC that Larry Kline passed away today. Larry, of course, was a
significant and long time member of the STMFC and was a yearly clinician at
Prototype Rails in Cocoa Beach.

I have no details yet, I received word from Dick Flock through John Wilkes.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner