Re: "Indented" Dreadnaught Ends


OK,  So, according to Jaydee, we should assume that the "base plane" of the end is the same plane as defined by the corners. And if the rolling pin protrudes outside of that plane you would call it just normal Dreadnaught. And if the top surface of the rolling pin is about at that plane, with the other surfaces below that plane we would call it Early, Indented, Reversed, or Inverse (depending on who is doing the naming).  And maybe this "normal" Dreadnaught is the same as Modified Dreadnaught, or is that another variation altogether/


Join to automatically receive all group messages.