Re: "Indented" Dreadnaught Ends


Thanks Dennis, That clears up a lot. But there is obviously still a lot of confusion by us modelers using different terms. Maybe you, or someone, could publish a document that we could all use to define standard terminology. Years ago someone did this for PRR lettering so that we all (or most of us) can refer to NK, CK, SK etc ( for No Keystone, Circle Keystone, and Shadow Keystone) with various phase #s . It would be great if someone said boxcar XYZ had "4/5 Indented Dreadnaught" ends and everyone knew what that meant. 


Join to automatically receive all group messages.