Re: Larry Kline

Jeff English

Having occasionally been Larry's roommate at the Naperville RPM meet, I take this a little personally.  I'm sorry I didn't get to see his layout after he moved a decade or so ago; the earlier layout was certainly worth seeing, and the plans for the newer one seemed to be a big improvement.  Lots of other good memories going back to the 80s, including some "extracurricular" night-time outings with Larry and Tony Thompson, among others.

Yes, STMFC hasn't heard from me in along time, but I felt this was worthy of making my contribution.  While I won't be changing my "deep lurker" status here, you can still contact me directly with any questions about NYC, Rutland, or S-scale.

Jeff English

Troy, New York