Re: Larry Kline

Charles Peck

Then he adds the caveat "except a few curmudgeons".
So I suggest that rather than making the few curmudgeons among us wait to see if they get "unrecognized" from
this group of notable people, we allow the curmudgeons to self-identify themselves.  If nothing else, it will save much
band-width. (Whatever that is.)
To help these curmudgeons know if they quality as curmudgeons, I offer a few tests.
If you have ever said; "John Allen did it better with a paper clip and a paintbrush.", you might be a curmudgeon.
If you still miss Marn-o-stats, you might be a curmudgeon.
If you go to train shows looking for brass rail, you might be a curmudgeon.
If you get complimented on a weathering job and the last time you looked it was still shiny, you might be a curmudgeon.
If you have wondered if that jar of 410M is still good, you might be a curmudgeon.
If you have ever used kitty litter as ballast, you might be a curmudgeon.

Others can think of more tests I am sure.
Chuck Peck
(Perhaps a curmudgeon myself.)