Napierville

Ted Schnepf <railsunl@...>

Hello Everyone,

Looking forward to see many of you in Napierville at the Prototype Modelers meet in about one week.

I will be presenting a program about operations at a division end point, actually where three divisions meet. A unique point of this presentation is that if you see a photo used in the presentation, I will have copies of the photos for sale at the meet.

I will also have along the four Shipper Guides I have reprinted, along with other books, including the new SP Gondola book by Mr. Thompson. I will be certain to bring many kits, so folks suffering withdraw, can pickup many construction projects. I will also have my line of urethane cars along, with the newest being milk cars with special lettering both in 40' and 50' versions.

There is a extra event for Sunday in that the Fox Valley club will be open from 9:30Am to 5PM for visitors. You are welcome to stop by anytime and participate in the operations. With DCC the layout is really easy to navigate. Maps will be available at the meet.

See you'll in a week.

Ted

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Ill 60120
847-697-5353 or 847-697-5366
railsunl@...
http://users.foxvalley.net/~railsunl/
Model railroad sales, DCC supplies, Books new and used
O scale urethane cars, Photos and darkroom services
Checks, cash or credit (secure server at web site-3% added)