Naperville

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

All,

Unfortunately, I've had to cancel out of Naperville at short notice.
I have to attend a family wedding in New York City that weekend.
However, I will still update the USRA DS Boxcars and Rebuilds
presentation and spreadsheets and provide copies to anyone who was
planning on attending it at Naperville and not attending Cocoa Beach
or Pittsburgh. The presentations are on Powerpoint and have quite
large file sizes and will be provided on CD for the cost of postage.
The spreadsheet can be e-mailed and will be posted at the STMFC Yahoo
Groups page with a copy going to Ted Culotta. Please contact me OFF
LIST if you are interested.

Ben Hom