Re: Santa Fe Bx-11/12 extended roof rebuilds

John Barry

David,

For now you will have to find it on the secondary market as it is out of print on the ATSF society website.

This is unfortunate as it truly is an invaluable reference.  I hear rumors of an update that will bring it to the merger in 1995.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights

707-490-9696