(No subject)

seaboard_1966

Folks, the 2014 Central Ohio RPM was held this past weekend at Marion Union Station.  We had over 500 models on display and about 65 folks attending the meet.  9 clinics were presented and the NS executive train made an appearance as well.

I have posted photos to my photobucket page and urge folks to check them out.

We were missing a usual attendee, Andy Harman could not be there for serious health issues.  We are happy to hear that things are looking up for Andy and look forward to having him there next year.

Next years meet is planned for April 23-25 at Marion Union Station.  We hope to see you there.

Denis Blake
Central Ohio RPM