Re: erie 82582 Branchline 40' AAR boxcar kit 6' door, delivery scheme

Schuyler Larrabee

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie82525bdb.jpg

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie82525adb.jpg

Rob, these should answer your questions, though I suspect you have a large (six foot) diamond on your model, which is what you probably want.  The small diamond was replaced with larger one quite quickly after these cars were built.

If you (and of you) are seeking prototype photos of freight equipment, the Fallen Flags site owned by George Elwood should be a first resort.

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/

Schuyler