Re: Scientific nomenclature

Tony Thompson

Andrew Miller wrote:

I believe it is called a "cut lever". I always hear of one variety common on the PRR in the 30s as a "Carmen cut lever".

      That would be "Carmer," name of the maker of a specific product.

Tony Thompson             Editor, Signature Press, Berkeley, CA
2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history

Join to automatically receive all group messages.