Re: Masking issue with Tru-Color paint - looking for some suggestions.

bobjonesmodels@...

Hi , I use SHOUT laundry detergent and a run through a dishwasher cycle on resin . The SHOUT has no oils in it and seems to remove release agents very w ell . Haven't used this paint yet , but it seems to be a lacquer . Bob Jones

On May 9, 2014, at 8:23 PM, "'Aley, Jeff A' Jeff.A.Aley@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Did you throroughly remove any mold-release compound from the resin before painting?  If not, perhaps that is the source of your problems.

Regards,

-Jeff