Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] ACL 38485-40384

Eric,

I've been following your thread on the ACL vents.  If I interpreted your latest response correctly is sounds as though you have access to a 1940 ACL car diagram book - is that correct?  The reason I ask is that to my knowledge the earliest ACL car diagram book to surface dates to 1946-47.  If a diagram book predating 1946 exists, would you entertain the possibility of the ACL&SALRR HS obtaining a copy for our files?  Thanks!

Buddy Hill