From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 4:24 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine Response to Request for Replacement of Wrong Parts in Three Kits

Nelson, I hear your disappointment and frustration. When Martin died last year, the manufacturing capability of Sunshine died with him. Any kits Sunshine was able to sell after his death came from what was on hand. It sound like the kits you need replacement parts for are the Wartime Built BRE cars, the patterns for which I did several years ago. If you still have an unbuilt kit, the "Resin Casting Calvary" may be able to help you. If not, perhaps someone on this list has an unbuilt kit they would be willing to loan you to be copied.

Bill Welch

No virus found in this message.