Re: Sunshine Response to Request for Replacement of Wrong Parts in Three Kits

John F. Cizmar

Is Sunshine still accepting and shipping orders?
John F. Cizmar

On Friday, May 23, 2014 12:49 PM, "Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]"

Nelson

Yeah, I've found a number of packing errors over the years -- wrong doors, ends, whatever.

The worst one was a Santa Fe flat car kit -- I ordered one each of two cars, 30.1 and 30.3 (.1
had 10 stake pockets, and .3 had 12 stake pockets). Only after I had built them did I realize the
cars were exactly the same -- I'd received two 30.3 sets of parts! Only the box labels were different.

Nice cars, though. :-) I'm sure more surprises await me in kits I have not unwrapped yet!

Tim O'Connor

 Those of you with stashes of kits may be in for nasty surprises if you haven� already examined them and submitted warranty claims. You would think Sunshine would attempt to correct their kit packing error, since that is NOT a warranty issue. I� extremely disappointed with the response, and can assure you that I�e purchased my last Sunshine kit as a result of their unacceptable business practices.

Nelson Moyer