From: Dave Bott dbott@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Sun, May 25, 2014 1:06 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Are conductor's lists of interest?

I posted an example PDF from the conductor train book in the files section (see Southern Railway Trains) folder.  This way any volunteers can use this as a reference.  I hope to provide the transcribed info in that folder later.  Then I can ask about the individual cars and how I might model them.

I have 4 transcription volunteers to-date.  I am tracking who gets what.  Send me a note offlist if you wish to help.

Dave Bott
dbott at vt.edu