Re: Are conductor's lists of interest?

A&Y Dave in MD

Larry,

I was able to access and read your uploads just fine.  I had to zoom in and out (on my computer if I hold down the CTRL key and then roll the wheel on my mouse, I can zoom in and out).  Thank you for calling attention to them!

Dave

At 05:37 PM 5/25/2014, you wrote:
Dear list

Several years ago I scanned and posted a number of conductors train lists and put them in the photos section. Below is one example but it appears Yahoo changed the size making the images useless or I am not viewing them correctly. I can replace them if I know the requirements.

I scanned each page and put them in the photo section at: Now screwed up by Yahoo
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/photos/album/650677275/pic/list

Larry Castle