Re: Are conductor's lists of interest?

Tony Thompson

Larry Castle wrote:

Several years ago I scanned and posted a number of conductors train lists and put them in the photos section. Below is one example but it appears Yahoo changed the size making the images useless or I am not viewing them correctly. I can replace them if I know the requirements.

I scanned each page and put them in the photo section at: Now screwed up by Yahoo

         A couple of years ago, when Larry had first posted these time book pages, I went through them and collected various information I could use in my own modeling of the SP Coast Line. I reported on the highlights of my findings in a series of blog posts. One, with a link to an earlier one, is at this link:

I hope this illustrates one kind of use that can be made of these sorts of data.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history