Re: Are conductor's lists of interest?

sp1930s

Dear list,

Since these seem to work for others here are the links to all three books I put in the photos section several years ago. Two of the books were loaned to me by Tom Dill to share and one was purchased from Jack Bowden.

Larry Castle

Location is on the S.P.'s Modoc Line mostly between Alturas and Wendel during
1936 and 1937. This is the line connecting S.P.'s Oregon operations to the
Overland route at Fernley Nevada.

Location is on the S.P.'s Modoc Line mostly between Alturas and Wendel during 1938 and 1939.
This is the line connecting S.P.'s Oregon operations to the Overland route at Fernley Nevada.

This one covers periods of time spread from 1948 to 1952 on the SP's Coast Line Division,
 mostly locals South of San Francisco in the Salinas to Watsonville Junction area.
It is in the photos section at: