Re: Did I Ruin It?

Mark.Rossiter@...

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for help.  I'll try spraying the model with another coat or two of clear.  At this point, I've got little to lose.  The worst that can happen is that I have to strip it completely and start over with a new paint job.  I spent a lot of time adding roof grabs, side grabs, A-Line steps, coupler lift bars, and other fine details.  The alchohol/india ink wash was an experiment in weathering that I won't be attempting again any time soon.  At least not in the same context.

Mark Rossiter